HOW I STOP MY RAPID SNEEZING

By CM Lim


WHEN LIFE THROWS YOU LEMON, MAKE LEMONADE
That goes the saying, in my case, I look for lemon and was in for a pleasant surprise.





RAPID SNEEZING

I can empathize with sufferers of rapid sneezing, I was a victim of this chronic condition for more than 45 years.
It struck almost every morning especially just after waking up or when in dusty places.
The sneezes fire away like a machine gun, one after another without stop, continuously for at least 3, 6 times or more, and almost very likely it will follow with a runny nose, that really gets very irritating and uncomfortable. I remember there were weird times when it hits above 15 sneezes in a roll, my head felt like being compressed and can hear buzzing in it.



A REMEDY FOUND

As it is not life threatening, it didn't impede in my daily function and mostly occurs only in the morning, I didn't feel the need or urgency to seek treatment, and so I live with it. 
It was after I'd started a new daily routine a few years back for a different reason, the rapid sneezing went away quietly instead, unexpectedly, a remedy by accident was found.



FRESH LEMON


From Social Media and hearsay from friends who sang the praise of drinking natural lemon for health, I decided to have a go at it...

Every morning, one fresh lemon slice of about 5mm thick, crush out the juice, mix with a glass of lukewarm plain water to drink, and that's it. Remaining lemon best keep in the freezer.

Now how much lemon to slice is up to the individual, I did not experiment with less or more lemon, I stick to 5mm thickness because it is just that sour enough.



FIRST YEAR AFTER TAKING LEMON

Drinking of Lemon juice was intended for a healthier well-being, main drive was the hope to see a flatter tummy, not aimed at the sneezing issue, After a month into drinking lemon juice, the most noticeable change in my health was, I didn't have that rapid sneezing for a while already, and almost forgotten about it, a case of out of sight, out of mind.

After a year into drinking, there was no relapse of the sneezing issue, plus I don't catch a cold or flu as easily as before, which on this aspect is very much in line with what I read and was told.



TODAY


As of today September 26th, 2016, having taken lemon juice more than 7 years on...
 

  • Is my tummy any flatter? Ans: NO, sad to say, there is no obvious help on this, I'm totally disillusioned.
  • Cold and Flu resilient? Ans: YES, better resilient, markedly less in falling sick.
  • Any more Rapid Sneezing? Ans: NO, glad this old friend had left me.



WORD OF CAUTION

People having a gastric problem might want to go easy on this, as I'd heard a different side of the story, some said it helps, some said it churn their stomach upside down. I can't advise as I don't have a gastric issue.

My only concern is, lemon juice being acidic, in the long term might cause a problem to the teeth, so after drinking the juice, I rinse my mouth with plain water. I am not a doctor, please feel free to advise if my concern for this is unfounded.




SUMMARY

Glad you've come this far, if you have sneezing problem like mine, hope this article helps.
Please feel free to drop any comments.



Thank you for reading, 

HOW I STOP MY RAPID SNEEZING





Comments

Popular Posts